Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 things.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) If you don't click publish, you lose it all :(

25. For the past week, I have been thinking about 25 random things to write for my 25 random things note and whether or not i should do a 25 random things note.

24. When I was 4 or 5 years old, I once lost my family at the "Price Club", knowingly now as Costco, because i was trying to get free food samples from the demo ladies. I remember an employee asking me if i was lost then started bawling my eyes out and screaming for my Daddy. The person took me to the customer service desk where i had to stand until someone recognized me. I also remember getting a random stamp on my hand in hopes to cheer me up and keep me from crying.

23. I often deny this, but i won't lie I do look like my dad's mom.

22. When i am feeling stressed or want to avoid doing (important) things, i clean. And when i clean it can sometimes get a little out of hand. Beware.

21. My grandma made me memorize and recite poems, i was rewarded with something each time i would recite the poems. Thereafter, i would recite poems to random people always expecting a reward, if i didn't get a reward i would tell them they were suppose to give me something or i would on them. I still remember those poems.

20. With (little) effort, i can pass as a 14 year old.

19. I had the biggest crush on Donnie Walburg from NKOTB. I seriously believed he was singing to me and ONLY ME in the lyrics of "Cover Girl"

18. I STILL listen to old school NKOTB and i STILL think he is singing about me.

17. I grew up with my older cousins who happen to be all boys. They liked to tease and scared the shit out of me because it was so easy to do so. They once made me watch Nightmare on Elm Street and I had nightmares for days. They would shove me in the bathroom with them while they turned the lights out and recite "Bloody Mary".....bastards. But I love them dearly.

16. I will and forever will be, a kid at heart. That and a Princess.

15. In second grade i slipped on the icy grass at school, i split open my upper lip. I passed out and woke up in the nurses office. I had to get stitches and half my mouth was sewn shut for nearly 3 weeks. All i could eat was jello and soup from a little baby spoon.

14. I laugh and talk to myself.

13. My family and I stayed at the same hotel and went to Disney World with Charles "Sully" B. Sullenberger and his family. My dad and Sully worked together.

12. I hate ants and creepy crawly buggy critters, I love RAID.

11. I love to travel and experience different cultures. I have traveled around the globe in one summer.

9. I have a signature dance move. If you're with me on the dance floor and i am having a good time don't leave my side you might miss it.

8. I took my first communion through private lessons and i was welcomed into the Eucharist solo.

7. I was diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 9. Through the kindness of a stranger, a complete marrow and blood type match, I had a bone marrow transplant a year later. My recovery from the bone marrow transplant took nearly 2 years. I underwent a series of complications and undergo several and unnecessary surgeries...there was an attempt law suit that never proceeded.

6. I had an overdose on medication when i was 11, which became the result of my hearing loss. I still remember those days when i could hear perfectly.

5. I have a mild case of road rage.

4. Thanks to my music rockin' loving boyfriend of 5 years, ♥♥♥ , i have a new found appreciation for music.

3. I had a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, ugly dress for my Debut. REALLY!

2. I am very emotional. I can cry over commercials.

1. BREAD!!!

I could actually go on......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorame, no they were released earlier by MAC, it was supposed to be on the 30th but changed it last minute to the 9th!

    ReplyDelete